showing 1-10 of 72 results in 0.35s suggest a link
- Interesting recently
- The Sweet Spot: The Pleasures of Suffering and the Search for Meaning
- At the Dawn of Life, Heat May Have Driven Cell Division | Quanta Magazine
- Children in the Netherlands are among the world's happiest. Here's what the parents do differently
- What Not to do in Life - Some of the Best Advice I've Heard
- What Should You Do with Your Life? Directions and Advice - Alexey Guzey
guzey.com/personal/what-should-you-do-with-your-lifeShare it with people working in your area (cold emails and twitter are great for this! Emergent Ventures “seeks to support entrepreneurs and brilliant minds with highly scalable, “zero to one” ideas for meaningfully improving society” The way to end up with..
- I Am Teaching My First Grader To Code and You Should Too | by Greg Coleman | Medium
medium.com/@gcoleman/i-am-teaching-my-first-grader-to-code-and-you-should-too-eabab251de5#.pabo79jw6At a young age, kids absorb at a much greater rate, so it was natural for us to try to use something that they were comfortable using to teach them something. Sites like codecademy.com, scratch.mit.edu, and code.org are free sites that teach your young one ..
- 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.htmlI was lucky — I found what I loved to do early in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure — these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. I was se..
- What I Do for a Living
ticci.org/what-i-do-for-a-livingBut since I was diagnosed with cancer 12 months ago, every time a doctor arrived at “What do you do for a living?” my parents remained silent, turning to look at me. To keep me focused and relaxed, one of the doctors puts a hand on my shoulder and asks, “So..
- Things To Do
- What Have You Always Wanted to Start? #NoRegrets2013 | FounderDating
web.archive.org/web/20160310143720/founderdating.com/noregrets2013Mar 2016 - So, today we’re encouraging you to resolve to have #NoRegrets2013 by helping you get started on what you really want to do. We’ll help with the next steps – namely, getting started with the right people, which it’s no secret we believe is the smartest first..