showing 21-30 of 101 results in 0.19s suggest a link
- Interpretable Machine Learning
christophm.github.io/interpretable-ml-bookMachine learning has great potential for improving products, processes and research. Later chapters focus on general model-agnostic methods for interpreting black box models like feature importance and accumulated local effects and explaining individual pre..
- Machine Learning on Encrypted data without Decrypting it - Julia Computing
web.archive.org/web/20191125230357/juliacomputing.com/blog/2019/11/22/encrypted-machine-learning.htmlNov 2019 - If you’re not familiar with machine learning, or the Flux.jl machine learning library, I’d recommend a quick detour to the Flux.jl documentation or our free Introduction to Machine Learning course on JuliaAcademy, since we’ll only be discussing the changes ..
- Lernapparat - Machine Learning
lernapparat.de/fast-lstm-pytorchSo instead inventing a new language, we look at making the JIT compiler While I'm proud and happy that the bits I added to the JIT are useful, I only have a very modest contribution here, namely extending the fuser a bit and adding new optimizations, but th..
- Machine Learning for Systems and Systems for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning in a Year. From being a total ml noob to starta| | by Per Harald Borgen | Learning New Stuff | Medium
medium.com/learning-new-stuff/machine-learning-in-a-year-cdb0b0ebd29cSo I asked my manager if I could spend some time learning stuff during my work hours as well, which he happily approved. At one point, I realized I needed help from someone better than me, so I came in touch with a Ph.D student who was willing to help me ou..
- Model-Based Machine Learning (Early Access): Table of Contents
mbmlbook.com/toc.htmlSpotted an error? Get hands on with source code for the book. note: PDF layout/design is work in progress
- Learning Machine Learning: A beginner's journey
muratbuffalo.blogspot.com/2016/12/learning-machine-learning-beginners.htmlDec 2016 - If you think you are not enjoying something, you start to hate it. Let's suffice with this one : In graduate school, I had read "Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution" from Steven Levy and enjoyed it a lot. I guess that was due to a stupid quirk of min..
- Model-Based Machine Learning (Early Access): an online book
mbmlbook.comSpotted an error? note: PDF layout/design is work in progress note: PDF layout/design is work in progress
- Machine learning works spectacularly well, but mathematicians aren't sure why
quantamagazine.org/big-datas-mathematical-mysteries-20151203I have always loved this point of view; it explains how applied mathematicians will always need to make use of the new concepts and structures that are constantly being developed in more foundational mathematics. As in other areas of machine learning, the h..
- On Machine Learning | Bugra Akyildiz