showing 21-30 of 102 results in 0.19s suggest a link
- Cryptocurrency - Technology Review
web.archive.org/web/20110925003851/technologyreview.com/computing/38392Sep 2011 - But if you buy bitcoins hoping that their value will skyrocket (as anyone investing in bitcoins would), you're not going to be interested in exchanging those bitcoins for goods, since then you'll lose out when the value of bitcoins rises. Eliminating curren..
- Cryptocurrency without the blockchain?
web.archive.org/web/20160913151724/thestack.com/big-data/2016/09/12/beyond-the-electricity-guzzling-failed-blockchain-experimentSep 2016 - A Chinese researcher has proposed a new cryptocurrency system which, unlike Bitcoin, does not use a blockchain, and suggests that Bitcoin is a ‘failed’ experiment which encourages excessive energy consumption in an ‘impossible’ pursuit of genuine decentrali..
- Bitcoin - AVC
avc.com/2011/11/bitcoinNov 2011 - These currencies and markets weren’t based on algorithms but valuation by real people in a real community, even if virtual, backed by TOS-controlled governance of a corporation.There’s also Virox, which is the best-value most popular Linden/dollar/euro curr..
- Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap
coinmarketcap.comHere at CoinMarketCap, we work very hard to ensure that all the relevant and up-to-date information about cryptocurrencies, coins and tokens can be located in one easily discoverable place. In 2018, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)..
- Cryptocurrency Payment gateway And Wallet Services | Coinremitter
coinremitter.comA cryptocurrency payment gateway allows companies to accept cryptocurrency transactions as payment from their clients in exchange for products or services. Coinremitter helps businesses accept payment from their customers and clients in the form of cryptocu..
- The Cryptocurrency Singularity. October 15, 2017: With the input froma| | by Ramon Tayag | #StartupPH Chronicles | Mediu..
medium.com/startupph-chronicles/the-cryptocurrency-singularity-7e37ae4aa4This caused a shortage of silver that forced Athens to issue new bronze coins with a thin plating of silver. Take another example: given two coins in circulation whose face value is $1, but one is 80% silver and the other is 20% silver, which one would you ..
- Analyzing Cryptocurrency Markets Using Python
blog.patricktriest.com/analyzing-cryptocurrencies-pythonThis is a less traditional choice than some of the more established Python data visualization libraries such as Matplotlib, but I think Plotly is a great choice since it produces fully-interactive charts using D3.js. Here, the dark red values represent stro..
- Meta-Decentralized Crypto-Currency
fare.tunes.org/computing/mdcc2018.htmlNow, if Alice sends money through Trent who guarantees it, who trusts Alice and whom Bob trusts, then Bob only has to trust Trent, at which point he only has to wait for Trent's confirmation, which can be just as fast as a Credit Card transaction. If and wh..
- DDoSCoin: Cryptocurrency with a Malicious Proof-of-Work | USENIX
usenix.org/conference/woot16/workshop-program/presentation/wustrowThe hash-based computational puzzle employed by Bitcoin is instrumental to its security, preventing Sybil attacks and making doublespending attacks more difficult. DDoSCoin allows miners to prove that they have contributed to a distributed denial of service..
- DDoSCoin: Cryptocurrency with a Malicious Proof-Of-Work