showing 1-10 of 101 results in 0.19s suggest a link
- Interesting recently
- Most cryptocurrency trades may be people buying from themselves
- Mr Goxx, the cryptocurrency-trading hamster, dies
- Making money with Bitcoin? - LessWrong
- Hamilton teen embroiled in FBI probe, fingered in $46-million cryptocurrency theft from rich and 'goofy' Bitcoin pioneer
- Cryptocurrency - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency, crypto-currency, or crypto is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of a computerized database using strong cryptography to secure trans..
- Cryptocurrency company Ripple says SEC lawsuit is imminent - Axios
axios.com/cryptocurrency-ripple-sec-lawsuit-imminent-94f946a5-cdc5-4c9c-89cc-65409a563e2c.htmlCrypto company Ripple announced on Monday that it's expecting a lawsuit from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over its sale of XRP, the cryptocurrency it created. The big picture: Whether digital tokens — like XRP — are securities has been the ce..
- Cryptocurrency mining affects over 500 million people. And they have no idea it is happening.
- Cryptocurrency Is Garbage. So Is Blockchain. | by David Golumbia | Medium
davidgolumbia.medium.com/cryptocurrency-is-garbage-so-is-blockchain-3e80078e77feThis dogma serves both those who fraudulently (or at best, out of excessive self-interest) advance blockchain as a solution for… something, and the far-right actors who gave birth to the ideas of cryptocurrency and blockchain in the first place. Nick Weaver..
- Cryptocurrency Analysis with Python - Buy and Hold | Roman Orac blog
- Cryptocurrency ads to the general public are unethical misselling, and should be banned - Attack of the 50 Foot Blockcha..
davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2018/07/02/cryptocurrency-ads-to-the-general-public-are-unethical-misselling-and-need-to-be-bannedJul 2018 - Get-rich-quick schemes work because times are tough, and people are hurting — the economy’s bad, jobs are insecure, costs of living are through the roof — and a lottery ticket chance is the only way out they can see. People in a tight position start looking..