showing 1-10 of 96 results in 0.19s suggest a link
- Interesting recently
- Georgia's mountainous cryptocurrency problem
- Cryptocurrency company Ripple says SEC lawsuit is imminent - Axios
axios.com/cryptocurrency-ripple-sec-lawsuit-imminent-94f946a5-cdc5-4c9c-89cc-65409a563e2c.htmlCrypto company Ripple announced on Monday that it's expecting a lawsuit from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over its sale of XRP, the cryptocurrency it created. The big picture: Whether digital tokens — like XRP — are securities has been the ce..
- Cryptocurrency mining affects over 500 million people. And they have no idea it is happening.
- Cryptocurrency Is Garbage. So Is Blockchain. | by David Golumbia | Medium
davidgolumbia.medium.com/cryptocurrency-is-garbage-so-is-blockchain-3e80078e77feThis dogma serves both those who fraudulently (or at best, out of excessive self-interest) advance blockchain as a solution for… something, and the far-right actors who gave birth to the ideas of cryptocurrency and blockchain in the first place. Nick Weaver..
- Cryptocurrency Analysis with Python - Buy and Hold | Roman Orac blog
- Cryptocurrency ads to the general public are unethical misselling, and should be banned - Attack of the 50 Foot Blockcha..
davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2018/07/02/cryptocurrency-ads-to-the-general-public-are-unethical-misselling-and-need-to-be-bannedJul 2018 - Get-rich-quick schemes work because times are tough, and people are hurting — the economy’s bad, jobs are insecure, costs of living are through the roof — and a lottery ticket chance is the only way out they can see. People in a tight position start looking..
- Cryptocurrency and NFTs are evil. | by Jake Hamby | Mar, 2021 | Medium
jhamby.medium.com/cryptocurrency-and-nfts-are-evil-221f147047f6That claim made me so angry that I wrote a thread about why NFTs and cryptocurrency in general are wrong, stupid, and the opposite of reality. I want cryptocurrencies to be made illegal and banned and shut down because they’re wasting energy and killing the..
- Cryptocurrency Could Destroy Itself (And Possibly Society) | by William Bratches | Medium
firstname.lastname@example.org/cryptocurrency-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-27fc7a2cbc88Decentralization, especially if paired with anonymity, would be extraordinarily difficult to regulate, making a crypto-based economy extremely vulnerable to the worst problems of capitalism. The crypto community seems bizarrely enthusiastic about maintainin..
- Cryptocurrency mining could become the new face of energy storage. Here's how | World Economic Forum
weforum.org/agenda/2018/09/mining-for-cryptocurrencies-could-be-the-future-of-energy-storageSep 2018 - The new approach proposed herein suggests mining cryptocurrencies with clean energy using excesses to cut emissions and costs by converting it into cryptocurrency with value. The benefits of utilizing excess green energy to mine cryptocurrencies won’t only ..
- Cryptocurrency Reverse Test. I propose a simple test to groupa| | by Piotr WAodarek | Medium
qertoip.medium.com/cryptocurrency-reverse-test-fadf8e929f33Is it possible to block or reverse payments that are considered strictly illegal in most jurisdictions? Is it possible to block or reverse embedding data that are considered strictly illegal in most jurisdictions? Is it possible to block running a contract ..