showing 51-60 of 64 results in 0.19s suggest a link
- My personal burnout - Lessons learned - Coding with Empathy
- Forget unemployment--employee burnout is becoming a huge problem in American workforce -- Quartz
qz.com/932813/employee-burnout-is-becoming-a-huge-problem-in-the-american-workforceWhen employees are unhealthy, they naturally take more sick days, are less productive, and their entire team bears the burden of their workload as a result. With a constant demand on workers to do more with fewer resources, and further advancements in mobil..
- A Guide to Surviving Burnout, Part 3 - Learn to Avoid Burnout
spin.atomicobject.com/2020/07/23/avoid-burnout/#.XxmLe0ahcLc.hackernewsJul 2020 - Sure, you can plan something more elaborate, but don’t pack so many events in that you end up feeling like you need a vacation to recharge from your vacation before you can get back to your “normal” routine. The “gratitude” section of the document contains ..
- MY FIRST JOB BURNOUT | NIKI.ZONE
niki.zone/personal/my-first-job-burnoutI stopped smiling, I lost sleep, I was always tired, I didn’t want to go for a run anymore, I lost my motivation, I started to hate going to work every day, I felt isolated in my work. I love being a product designer, I love every aspect of it but despite m..
- You got to hold the frame - Avoiding burnout or Lessons learned from six years as an independent consultant - manuel ber..
manuel.bernhardt.io/2017/05/08/got-hold-frame-avoiding-burnout-lessons-learned-six-years-independent-consultantMay 2017 - I’ve been “my own boss” for over six years and it took me until now (and an episode of intense exhaustion which I luckily identified as being one step too close to burnout) to realize that being independent also means that the most valuable asset in the bus..
- Chris Eidhof -- How a burnout changed my life
chriseidhof.tumblr.com/post/9828677336/how-a-burnout-changed-my-life#_=_I learned tons, worked with really awesome people, made many new friends and travelled a lot. Almost exactly one year ago, I realized that there’s no English iOS conference in Berlin, and with all the awesome talent in the city we definitely needed one. Bec..
- Rapid prototyping as burnout antidote - Gabriel Weinberg's Blog
- (PDF) Burnout vs. MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) differential analysis for diagnosis and therapy - using 15 differentia..
- The Reality of Developer Burnout -- Kenneth Reitz
web.archive.org/web/20170107175439/kennethreitz.org/essays/the-reality-of-developer-burnoutJan 2017 - After setting some open source community goals for myself in 2011, I went hard to work on them, and, with some luck, I was very successful (with the Requests project, in particular). This was a great move, and something that I've seen many other developers ..
- Developer Evangelists and Burnout
baugues.com/beating-burnoutWhen I first saw the listing for the Twilio developer evangelist job, I said, “That looks like a job I would enjoy. Assuming they’re not burned out, a developer evangelist is going to be much more effective in their second year than their first: they’re goi..